Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈgræni'] the mother of your father or mother.
Rhymes with Granny
Sentences with granny
Look for kimonos, velvet jackets, granny dresses with high necks, hot trousers and polyester suits.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Go for your granny's style for your next Halloween or other costume party.
Quotes about granny
1. Many people could say things in a cutting way, Nanny knew. But Granny Weatherwax could listen in a cutting way. She could make something sound stupid just by hearing it.
- Terry Pratchett
2. Granny was an old-fashioned witch. She didn’t do good for people, she did right by them.
- Terry Pratchett, Carpe Jugulum
3. A mother’s love: the sacred relationship of affording a nanny so as to be tolerated as a granny.
- Bauvard, Some Inspiration for the Overenthusiastic
noun. ['ˈgræni'] an old woman.
noun. ['ˈgræni'] a reef knot crossed the wrong way and therefore insecure.
- granny knot
- reef knot