Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈgrændmɑː'] the mother of your father or mother.
Rhymes with Grandma
How do you pronounce grandma?
Pronounce grandma as ˈgrændmɑ.
US - How to pronounce grandma in American English
UK - How to pronounce grandma in British English
Sentences with grandma
1. Noun, singular or mass
My grandma even made me a little bow to match and it was so festive.
2. Verb, base form
You have now successfully written your letter to grandma.
Quotes about grandma
1. My grandma always said that God made libraries so that people didn't have any excuse to be stupid.
- Joan Bauer, Rules of the Road
2. I had a dream about you. We were running on the beach, holding hands. It was a nude beach, but we were the only ones wearing clothes. You wore a bikini, and I wore my dead grandma’s dress—with my grandma still in it.
- Jarod Kintz, I had a dream about you 2
3. Man has two legs and chairs have four, because we were made to stand out, not sit down—or be sat on. You are your brand—you are not a piece of furniture. Well, this applies to everyone except my grandma, but she’s dead, so she really doesn’t mind being used as a coat rack.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE