Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈgɪgəl'] laugh nervously.
- express mirth
Rhymes with Giggle
How do you pronounce giggle?
Pronounce giggle as ˈgɪgəl.
US - How to pronounce giggle in American English
UK - How to pronounce giggle in British English
Sentences with giggle
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Rats also giggle when tickled and apparently look forward to having sex.
2. Verb, base form
Stay calm, focused and do not gush and giggle.
3. Noun, singular or mass
They save space and give a good giggle to little kids who love to climb.
Quotes about giggle
1. Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.
- Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
2. Calling it a simple schoolgirl crush was like saying a Rolls-Royce was a vehicle with four wheels, something like a hay-wagon. She did not giggle wildly and blush when she saw him, nor did she chalk his name on trees or write it on the walls of the Kissing Bridge. She simply lived with his face in her heart all the time, a kind of sweet, hurtful ache. She would have died for him..
- Stephen King, It
3. She frowned at me. "You need some rest. You look like hell. And you're obviously tired enough to have gotten the giggles."Wizards don't giggle,"I said, hardly able to speak. "This is cackling.
- Jim Butcher, Changes
noun. ['ˈgɪgəl'] a foolish or nervous laugh.