noun. ['ˈfraɪz'] strips of potato fried in deep fat.
- french-fried potatoes
- white potato
- Irish potato
- french fries
Rhymes with Fries
Sentences with fries
1. Noun, plural
I could eat chili fries with coffee and sprinkle pop culture references into everyday conversations.
Quotes about fries
1. Blood may be thicker than water, but it's certainly not as thick as ketchup. Nor does it go as well with French fries.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. You know, if a waitress asks me if I want ketchup with my fries, I’ll reply, “No thanks, I’ll just drink water.” And that’s not just a statement about table etiquette; it’s a personal quote that accurately reflects my moral and philosophical belief system.
- Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
3. Overheard at McDonalds "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.Are you going to finish those fries?
- Beryl Dov