Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈfriːkwəntli, ˈfriːkwɛntli'] many times at short intervals.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- frequent (English)
- frequent (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Frequently
How do you pronounce frequently?
Pronounce frequently as ˈfrikwɛntli.
US - How to pronounce frequently in American English
UK - How to pronounce frequently in British English
Sentences with frequently
Cats frequently groom themselves with the tongue, and the protein spreads across the fur.
Quotes about frequently
1. Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.
- Dale Carnegie
2. Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.
- Gillian Anderson
3. Art produces ugly things which frequently become more beautiful with time. Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always become ugly with time.
- Jean Cocteau