adjective. ['ˈfiːzəbəl'] capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are.
- faisable (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Words that Rhyme with Feasible
How do you spell feasible? Is it feasable ?
A common misspelling of feasible is feasable
Example sentences of the word feasible
Joining their ranks is only feasible if you fly United all the time.
Quotes containing the word feasible
1. What gave you this idea of an imperfect god?''I don't know. It seems quite feasible to me. That is the only god I could imagine believing in, a god whose passion is not a redemption, who saves nothing, fulfills no purpose--a god who simply is.
- Stanisław Lem, Solaris
2. What man needs is not just the persistent posing of ultimate questions, but the sense of what is feasible, what is possible, what is correct, here and now. The philosopher, of all people, must, I think, be aware of the tension between what he claims to achieve and the reality in which he finds himself.
- Hans-Georg Gadamer, Truth and Method
3. Hope can be imagined as a domino effect, a chain reaction, each increment making the next increase more feasible... There are moments of fear and doubt that can deflate it.
- Jerome Groopman