Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɪkˈskruːʃiːˌeɪtɪŋ'] extremely painful.
Rhymes with Excruciating
How do you pronounce excruciating?
Pronounce excruciating as ɪkˈskruʃiˌeɪtɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce excruciating in American English
UK - How to pronounce excruciating in British English
How do you spell excruciating? Is it excrutiating ?
A common misspelling of excruciating is excrutiating
Sentences with excruciating
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
The thing is, excruciating pain aside, not many men are willing to cop to it.
Quotes about excruciating
1. Whoever said that love hurts was wrong. Love is excruciating, especially when you can feel it slipping through your fingers and there is nothing you can do about it. Like someone was playing tug-of-war with my limbs, ripping to shreds whatever was left behind. What it would feel like when love was lost...I wouldn't survive that
- Julie Hockley, Crow's Row
2. Excruciating agony makes me cranky.
- Brandon Mull, Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary
3. This was not a fearie tale. This was not the movies. This was life. It hurt more. It was excruciating. It was excruciatingly beautiful.
- Francesca Lia Block, Violet & Claire