Table of Contents
noun. ['ˌɛkˌsæspɝˈeɪʃən'] an exasperated feeling of annoyance.
Rhymes with Exasperation
Sentences with exasperation
1. Noun, singular or mass
There may be some exasperation or hostility.
Quotes about exasperation
1. Jace shook his blond head in exasperation. "You had to make a crazy jail friend, didn't you? You couldn't just count ceiling tiles or tame a pet mouse like normal prisoners do?
- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
2. God alert!"Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude!Mr. D sighed in exasperation. "The next person, or horse, who calls me the 'wine dude' will end up in a bottle of Merlot!
- Rick Riordan, The Titan's Curse
3. Everything has boundaries. The same holds true with thought. You shouldn't fear boundaries, but you should not be afraid of destroying them. That's what is most important if you want to be free: respect for and exasperation with boundaries.
- Haruki Murakami, Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage
noun. ['ˌɛkˌsæspɝˈeɪʃən'] actions that cause great irritation (or even anger).