Table of Contents
Rhymes with Agreeable
How do you pronounce agreeable?
Pronounce agreeable as əˈgriəbəl.
US - How to pronounce agreeable in American English
UK - How to pronounce agreeable in British English
Sentences with agreeable
Approach your husband with the list to see if these areas are agreeable to him.
Quotes about agreeable
1. Hope, deceiving as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route.
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
2. I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
- Jane Austen, Jane Austen's Letters
3. Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life.
- Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet
adjective. ['əˈgriːəbəl'] in keeping.