Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɪˈmɝːdʒɪŋ, ˈiːmɝdʒɪŋ'] coming into existence.
Rhymes with Emerging
How do you pronounce emerging?
Pronounce emerging as ˈimərʤɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce emerging in American English
UK - How to pronounce emerging in British English
Sentences with emerging
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Marketing seminars are useful both to new and seasoned marketers who need to stay updated on emerging trends.
Quotes about emerging
1. Pasta isn't just for Italian food anymore. Now there are tasty pasta recipes found in Asian cuisine, and it's emerging as a newfound love for vegans.
- Marcus Samuelsson
2. All I'd ever wanted was to forget. but even when I thought I had, pieces had kept emerging, like bits of wood floating up to the surface that only hint at the shipwreck below.
- Sarah Dessen, Just Listen
3. I love a lot of the New York bands, but Patti Smith stands out. I just read 'Just Kids' and it's an inspirational, well-written account of an emerging New York artist in the late seventies.
- James Iha
adjective. ['ɪˈmɝːdʒɪŋ, ˈiːmɝdʒɪŋ'] coming to maturity.