Table of Contents
verb. ['ɪmˈbɑːdi'] represent, as of a character on stage.
Rhymes with Embody
Sentences with embody
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Zookeepers embody that curiosity and love for animals we all had as young children.
2. Noun, singular or mass
These leaders work hard, show integrity and embody strong company values.
3. Verb, base form
The hero should embody the ideals of the time and culture in which the poem is set.
Quotes about embody
1. Unless our conception of patriotism is progressive, it cannot hope to embody the real affection and the real interest of the nation.
- Jane Addams
2. Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it.
3. Before you tell your life what you intend to do with it, listen for what it intends to do with you. Before you tell your life what truths and values you have decided to live up to, let your life tell you what truths you embody, what values you represent.
- Parker J. Palmer, Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation
verb. ['ɪmˈbɑːdi'] represent in bodily form.