Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɛləˈmɛntri, ˌɛləˈmɛntɝri, ˌɛləˈmɛntʃri'] easy and not involved or complicated.
Rhymes with Elementary
How do you pronounce elementary?
Pronounce elementary as ˌɛləˈmɛnʧri.
US - How to pronounce elementary in American English
UK - How to pronounce elementary in British English
How to spell elementary? Is it elementry? Or elementare? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with elementary
Students encounter new vocabulary during elementary, middle and high school, as well as college.
Quotes about elementary
1. When I was in elementary school, I used to write letters to myself. I'd write letters and go 'Dear Kristen-at-16-years-old, happy birthday. I hope you're doing something.'
- Kristin Kreuk
2. What I want is so simple I almost can't say it: elementary kindness.
- Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
3. Last year, millions of students didn’t graduate from high school. They didn’t drop out, they were simply in elementary and middle schools.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
adjective. ['ˌɛləˈmɛntri, ˌɛləˈmɛntɝri, ˌɛləˈmɛntʃri'] of or being the essential or basic part.