Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌdɪsəˈgriːəbəl'] not agreeing with your tastes or expectations.
Rhymes with Disagreeable
How do you pronounce disagreeable?
Pronounce disagreeable as ˌdɪsəˈgriəbəl.
US - How to pronounce disagreeable in American English
UK - How to pronounce disagreeable in British English
Sentences with disagreeable
These burrows protect the crocodiles from disagreeable weather and give them a safe, quiet place to rest.
Quotes about disagreeable
1. Don't flatter yourselves that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. On the contrary, the nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
2. Often, moreover, it is...that aspect of our being that society finds eccentric, ridiculous, or disagreeable, that holds our sweet waters, our secret well of happiness, the key to our equanimity in malevolent climes.
- Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker
3. The meditative mind sees disagreeable or agreeable things with equanimity, patience, and good-will. Transcendent knowledge is seeing reality in utter simplicity. (146)
- Jean-Yves Leloup, Compassion and Meditation: The Spiritual Dynamic between Buddhism and Christianity
adjective. ['ˌdɪsəˈgriːəbəl'] not to your liking.
adjective. ['ˌdɪsəˈgriːəbəl'] unpleasant to interact with.