Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈdɛlv'] turn up, loosen, or remove earth.
- delven (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Delve
How do you pronounce delve?
Pronounce delve as dɛlv.
US - How to pronounce delve in American English
UK - How to pronounce delve in British English
Sentences with delve
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Residents also take basic science courses that delve into topics such as biomechanics and prosthetics.
2. Verb, base form
Listening also builds understanding and lets you delve a little deeper into his life.
Quotes about delve
1. Our uniqueness, our individuality, and our life experience molds us into fascinating beings. I hope we can embrace that. I pray we may all challenge ourselves to delve into the deepest resources of our hearts to cultivate an atmosphere of understanding, acceptance, tolerance, and compassion. We are all in this life together.
- Linda Thompson
2. Once we got over the origin story, we could really delve deeper into their lives and characters and angst. So this movie actually has more heart, more humor.
- Avi Arad
3. The more you delve into science, the more it appears to rely on faith.
- Jon Stewart