Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈdɛrɪŋ'] disposed to venture or take risks.
Rhymes with Daring
How do you pronounce daring?
Pronounce daring as ˈdɛrɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce daring in American English
UK - How to pronounce daring in British English
Sentences with daring
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Controversial as it may be, we are daring to ask the question: Single bowl or double?
2. Noun, singular or mass
Baroque poetry stands out for its daring use of language.
Quotes about daring
1. Democracy is a daring concept - a hope that we'll be best governed if all of us participate in the act of government. It is meant to be a conversation, a place where the intelligence and local knowledge of the electorate sums together to arrive at actions that reflect the participation of the largest possible number of people.
- Brian Eno
2. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- Helen Keller, The Open Door
3. Lady Gaga is the present and the future. She is the most revolutionary and inspirational artist. She is fearless and daring.
- Donatella Versace
noun. ['ˈdɛrɪŋ'] a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
noun. ['ˈdɛrɪŋ'] the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger.
adjective. ['ˈdɛrɪŋ'] radically new or original.