adjective. ['ˈkɔʃəs'] showing careful forethought; never making swift decisions".
Words that Rhyme with Cautious
Example sentences of the word cautious
Be cautious about this, as the goal is to remove the shower arm intact without breaking it off.
Quotes containing the word cautious
1. Candidates should be extremely cautious in displaying a sense of humor. If he or she tells a joke with a point, there is almost certain to be some minority group offended.
- Jack Germond
2. People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, and ignorance. And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity, please remember that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one. Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.
- Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
3. Everyone has his own reality in which, if one is not too cautious, timid or frightened, one swims. This is the only reality there is.
- Henry Miller, Stand Still Like the Hummingbird
noun. ['ˈkɔʃəs'] people who are fearful and cautious.
adjective. ['ˈkɔʃəs'] avoiding excess.