Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈdæmd'] expletives used informally as intensifiers.
Rhymes with Damned
Sentences with damned
1. Verb, past participle
They didn't know for sure whether they were truly among the saved or among the damned.
Quotes about damned
1. How lucky I am to have known somebody and something that saying goodbye to is so damned awful.
- Evans G. Valens, The Other Side of the Mountain: The Story of Jill Kinmont
2. Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them.
- Charles Bukowski
3. Laugh all you want and cry all you want and whistle at pretty men in the street and to hell with anybody who thinks you're a damned fool!
- Armistead Maupin, More Tales of the City
adjective. ['ˈdæmd'] in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell.
noun. ['ˈdæmd'] people who are condemned to eternal punishment.
adverb. ['ˈdæmd'] in a damnable manner.