Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] approval.
Rhymes with Credit Bureau
Sentences with credit-bureau
1. Noun Phrase
Wait for a response from each credit bureau.
2. Noun Phrase
You will receive a notification of the credit bureaus’ decision within a month of your dispute being received.
3. Noun Phrase
Credit scores of 700 or better suggest good credit management, according to the credit bureau Experian.
4. Noun Phrase
You can also access your reports by signing up for monitoring with any of the three major credit bureaus.
noun. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] money available for a client to borrow.
verb. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] give someone credit for something.
noun. ['ˈbjʊroʊ'] an administrative unit of government.
- Comptroller of the Currency
- National Institutes of Health
- Federal Housing Administration
- U. S. Coast Guard
- Air Force Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- National Climatic Data Center
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Financial Management Service
- Food and Drug Administration
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Government Printing Office
- Government Accounting Office
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Marine Corps Intelligence Activity
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- independent agency
- National Technical Information Service
- Advanced Research and Development Activity
- Naval Special Warfare
- United States Border Patrol
- U. S. Army
- Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division
- law enforcement agency
- Federal Aviation Agency
- Counterterrorist Center
- Air Force ISR
- Naval Underwater Warfare Center
- National Guard Bureau
- Technology Administration
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- US Army
- administrative unit
- Internal Revenue Service
- Nonproliferation Center
- Army Intelligence
- Customs Service
- Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- US Border Patrol
- Defense Technical Information Center
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- federal agency
- Ballistic Missile Defense Organization
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Casualty Care Research Center
- US Coast Guard
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- executive agency
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- National Park Service
- United States Navy
- U. S. Air Force
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- United States Air Force
- United States Government Printing Office
- Patent Office
- Office of Naval Intelligence
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Patent and Trademark Office Database
- United States Coast Guard
- Customs Bureau
- Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research
- United States Government Accounting Office
- US Government Printing Office
- United States Public Health Service
- Department of Defense Laboratory System
- United States Army
- Office of Intelligence Support
- Department of Energy Intelligence
- government agency
- US Air Force
- Bureau of Customs
- Foreign Service
- National Weather Service
- Air Force
- US Navy
- Census Bureau
- Transportation Security Administration
- Bureau of the Census
- administrative body
- local authority
noun. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items.
noun. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise; .
verb. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] ascribe an achievement to.
noun. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services.
verb. ['ˈkrɛdət, ˈkrɛdɪt'] accounting: enter as credit.
noun. ['ˈbjʊroʊ'] furniture with drawers for keeping clothes.