Table of Contents
noun. ['əˈtʃiːvmənt'] the action of accomplishing something.
- track record
- close shave
- base on balls
- accomplished fact
- close call
- narrow escape
- face saving
- fait accompli
- face saver
- achevement (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
- -ment (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Achievement
How do you pronounce achievement?
Pronounce achievement as əˈʧivmənt.
US - How to pronounce achievement in American English
UK - How to pronounce achievement in British English
How do you spell achievement? Is it archivement ?
A common misspelling of achievement is archivement
Sentences with achievement
1. Noun, singular or mass
Either way, these types of assessments will measure your achievement or mastery of the content.
2. Verb, base form
Personal goal setting establishes different ways to achievement.
You work toward an achievement goal and know the outcome.
Quotes about achievement
1. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Helen Keller
2. You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.
- Woodrow Wilson
3. The starting point of all achievement is desire.
- Napoleon Hill