adjective. ['ˈkræʃɪŋ'] informal intensifiers.
Rhymes with Crashing
Sentences with crashing
1. Noun, singular or mass
For instance, in the case of a plane crash, the failure is the plane's crashing.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
One error in particular results in the game crashing while attempting to launch a multiplayer game.
Quotes about crashing
1. You were the sun, and I was crashing into you.
- Rainbow Rowell, Carry On
2. I waited for dawn, but only because I had forgotten how hard mornings were. For a second I'd be normal. Then came the dim awareness of something off, out of place. Then the truth came crashing down and that was it for the rest of the day. Sunlight was reproof. Shouldn't I feel better than I had in the dead of night.
- Francine Prose, Goldengrove
3. I could be in the middle of a spiritual hurricane, my soul torn and tormented, but when I see you smile it's blue skies for miles. You give me a tsunami of emotions, and my heart is trying to find peace through crashing waves, but they always end up in a cyclone that never dies.-Jarod Kintz and Karen Quan
- Jarod Kintz, liQUID PROse QUOtes