Table of Contents
adverb. ['kəmˈpliːtli'] to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (
whole' is often used informally forwholly').
- natural object
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- complete (English)
- compleet (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Completely
How do you pronounce completely?
Pronounce completely as kəmˈplitli.
US - How to pronounce completely in American English
UK - How to pronounce completely in British English
How do you spell completely? Is it completly ?
A common misspelling of completely is completly
Sentences with completely
Use all of your sources and demonstrate their similarities as well as their differences to completely inform the reader.
Quotes about completely
1. I feel 80% of my life is completely normal.
- J. K. Rowling
2. Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.
- Lawrence Welk
3. At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear. It is those we live with and love and should know who elude us. You can love completely without complete understanding.
- Norman Maclean