noun. ['ˌsɪgəˈrɛt'] finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking.
- roll of tobacco
- marijuana cigarette
- cubeb cigarette
- coffin nail
- filter-tipped cigarette
- cigarette butt
- cigarette (French)
- cigare (French)
Words that Rhyme with Cigarette
How to spell cigarette? Is it cigarrete? Or cigrate? Common misspellings are:
Example sentences of the word cigarette
1. Noun, singular or mass
Over time, this should minimise the stuck cigarette smell in your nose.
Most people with Bullous Lung Disease are cigarette smokers.
3. Adjective, comparative
Purchasing ashtrays from stores can be quite pricey for an object that holds cigarette butts.
4. Verb, base form
Run fans and limit plants' exposure to cigarette smoke.
Quotes containing the word cigarette
1. I'm going to sit back, light up, and hope I don't chew the cigarette to pieces.
- Vin Scully
2. Her love was like cigarette smoke stirred into coffee. I drank it so fast it made me cough, but she’s not offering a refill at any price.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
3. I have a beard of fog that I wear on misty mornings. It’s not cigarette smoke, but I’d understand if you wanted to shave it off and inhale it.
- Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.