Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈbʌbəl'] a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide).
- soap bubble
- lie down
- go to bed
- turn in
Rhymes with Bubble
How do you pronounce bubble?
Pronounce bubble as ˈbəbəl.
US - How to pronounce bubble in American English
UK - How to pronounce bubble in British English
Sentences with bubble
Ignore the second piece of bubble wrap for now.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Do this until the line level’s bubble is centered.
3. Verb, base form
Poor adhesion causes texture to peel and bubble from the wall and create an unprofessional-looking texture and plaster finish.
Quotes about bubble
1. Afterward, I had the last laugh. I made an air bubble at the bottom of the lake. Our friends kept waiting for us to come up, but hey-when you are the son of Poseidon, you don't have to hurry. And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.
- Rick Riordan
2. Geez, you guys. I know I'm popular and all, but seriously, you're a bit too co-dependent for me. I'm going to need you to step away from my personal bubble."A wispy vine-woman curled ivy tendrils around his arm, and he sliced through them with his dagger. "No! Bad Wraith! No touchie!
- Julie Kagawa, The Iron Knight
3. First bubble baths. Now Disney parks. You're shattering every creep vampire myth I've ever heard.
- Jeaniene Frost, Eternal Kiss of Darkness
noun. an oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.
- tobacco pipe
- water pipe
verb. ['ˈbʌbəl'] form, produce, or emit bubbles.
- form bubbles
- pass off
noun. ['ˈbʌbəl'] an impracticable and illusory idea.
noun. ['ˈbʌbəl'] a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic.
verb. ['ˈbʌbəl'] flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise.
- be born
verb. ['ˈbʌbəl'] expel gas from the stomach.
- pass off
- go off
noun. ['ˈbʌbəl'] a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control.
- house of cards
- stay in place
verb. ['ˈbʌbəl'] cause to form bubbles.
- keep quiet
verb. ['ˈbʌbəl'] rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles.
- go up
- come up
- move up