Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈbɔrɪŋ'] so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness.
Rhymes with Boring
Sentences with boring
Staring at your caloric burn or heart rate can get to be a bit boring.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
You'll have everything you need to take your door from boring to beautiful, so let's paint!
Quotes about boring
1. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
- Marilyn Monroe
2. Professionalism in art has this difficulty: To be professional is to be dependable, to be dependable is to be predictable, and predictability is esthetically boring - an anti-virtue in a field where we hope to be astonished and startled and at some deep level refreshed.
- John Updike
3. All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
noun. ['ˈbɔrɪŋ'] the act of drilling a hole in the earth in the hope of producing petroleum.
noun. ['ˈbɔrɪŋ'] the act of drilling.