adjective. ['ˈblɛndɪd'] combined or mixed together so that the constituent parts are indistinguishable.
Rhymes with Blended
Sentences with blended
1. Verb, past participle
Turn the blender on and allow it to run until blended but still thick.
Pour a fuel stabilizer into the fuel mixture if the gasoline you are using is a blended gas.
3. Verb, past tense
Frozen soy milk also can be used in frozen blended drinks.
Quotes about blended
1. There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
2. The sunset faded and blended from pink to peach to mango in a smoothie in the sky. For as long as she doesn’t love me, I will love her.
- Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
3. Love was that way. You could not render it in black or white. It always came down to the strange, blended shades of grey.
- Jodi Picoult