Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈbliːdɪŋ'] the flow of blood from a ruptured blood vessel.
- haemorrhagic stroke
- blood extravasation
- cerebral hemorrhage
- be full
- be well
Rhymes with Bleeding
Sentences with bleeding
1. Noun, singular or mass
Do not take bromelain if you pregnant because it can cause heavy uterine bleeding.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Seizures and bleeding disorders may occur as a result of damage to the liver.
Quotes about bleeding
1. Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.
- Robert Benchley
2. I'm saying I'm in love with you! I've been in love with you this whole bleeding year!
- Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
3. I didn't know that idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding from the nose.
- Veronica Roth, Allegiant
noun. young leaves widely used as leaf vegetables; seeds used as cereal.
- tassel flower
- Amaranthus caudatus