noun. ['ˈbɑːrz'] gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden rods supported on uprights.
- uneven bars
- parallel bars
- uneven parallel bars
Rhymes with Bars
Sentences with bars
1. Noun, plural
Attach the fencing to the top and bottom horizontal bars in the same fashion as the vertical bars.
Quotes about bars
1. You mean other than the wings? I once ate nine snicker bars in a row without barfing. It was a record.
- James Patterson
2. I sell soap. Buy two bars and get a FREE shower. (Water not included.) Act within the next 15 minutes and I’ll even throw in the towel. I quit!
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I want to go to all the topless bars in America and try to sell every single one of them a roof.
- Jarod Kintz, I Want Two apply for a job at our country's largest funeral home, and then wear a suit and noose to the job interview.
noun. a large bushy moustache (with hair growing sometimes down the sides of the mouth).