Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈmʌˌstæʃ'] an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip.
- face fungus
- walrus mustache
- facial hair
- walrus moustache
Rhymes with Mustache
How do you pronounce mustache?
Pronounce mustache as ˈməˌstæʃ.
US - How to pronounce mustache in American English
UK - How to pronounce mustache in British English
How to spell mustache? Is it mustash? Or mustuche? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with mustache
1. Noun, singular or mass
Wait until the facial hair between your mustache and beard grows to the length you want.
2. Proper noun, singular
Shave mustache hair off with a single-blade razor and a generous application of shaving cream.
Quotes about mustache
1. You could say sorry,"suggested Harry bluntly. "What, and get attacked by another flock of canaries?"muttered Ron."What did you have to imitate her for?""She laughed at my mustache!""So did I, it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
2. Do I look stupid?"snarled Uncle Vernon, a bit of fried egg dangling from his bushy mustache.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Since I don't smoke, I decided to grow a mustache - it is better for the health.However, I always carried a jewel-studded cigarette case in which, instead of tobacco, were carefully placed several mustaches, Adolphe Menjou style. I offered them politely to my friends: "Mustache? Mustache? Mustache?"Nobody dared to touch them. This was my test regarding the sacred aspect of mustaches.
- Salvador Dalí, Dalí's Mustache