adverb. ['əˈmeɪzɪŋli'] in an amazing manner; to everyone's surprise.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- amazing (English)
Rhymes with Amazingly
Sentences with amazingly
This kind of brush does its work amazingly well with a very light touch.
Quotes about amazingly
1. No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today!
- Joyce Meyer
2. Justin, honey, you were my very first kiss. My very first hand to hold. But you were nothing more than an average guy. And I don't say that to be mean- I don't. There was just something about you that made me need to be your girlfriend to this day I don't know exactly what that was. But it was there.. and it was amazingly strong. -Thirteen Reasons Why
- Jay Asher
3. Leaving out appraisal also would render the biological description of the phenomena of emotion vulnerable to the caricature that emotions without an appraisal phase are meaningless events. It would be more difficult to see how beautiful and amazingly intelligent emotions can be, and how powerfully they can solve problems for us.
- Antonio R. Damasio, Looking for Spinoza: Joy, Sorrow, and the Feeling Brain