Table of Contents
noun. ['ækˈsɛsɝi'] clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing.
- take away
Rhymes with Accessory
How do you pronounce accessory?
Pronounce accessory as ækˈsɛsəri.
US - How to pronounce accessory in American English
UK - How to pronounce accessory in British English
Sentences with accessory
1. Noun, singular or mass
The strong and hard structure of the antler makes it a sturdy choice for a smoking accessory.
Quotes about accessory
1. Yes, boys are a little like shoes. Why? Well...They can be useful. But mainly...They are nice to look at. Getting the right one can be a lovely accessory to an outfit. There are times when you couldn't do without them. And there are times when you'd rather do without them. Get the wrong ones and they can hurt. There are many types and often the ones that look the nicest are completely unpractical.
- Rachel Hill, A Girl's Guide to Guys: Meeting Them, Managing Them and All That Love Stuff
2. You know, lieutenant, you wear your weapon the way other women wear pearls.""It's not a fashion accessory.
- J.D. Robb, Naked in Death
3. I should combine a car bumper with a belt, for a fashion accessory that’s safe for office romances. Powdered love poetry sold separately.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
noun. ['ækˈsɛsɝi'] a supplementary component that improves capability.
- computer accessory
- straight line
adjective. ['ækˈsɛsɝi'] furnishing added support.
adjective. ['ækˈsɛsɝi'] aiding and abetting in a crime.
noun. ['ækˈsɛsɝi'] someone who helps another person commit a crime.
- accessory before the fact
- accessory during the fact
- accessory after the fact
- partner in crime