Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈjuːθfəl'] suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh.
Rhymes with Youthful
How do you pronounce youthful?
Pronounce youthful as ˈjuθfəl.
US - How to pronounce youthful in American English
UK - How to pronounce youthful in British English
Sentences with youthful
Although teenage girls sometimes wear knee-highs with skirts, this youthful look will not suit most women.
Quotes about youthful
1. Age has no reality except in the physical world. The essence of a human being is resistant to the passage of time. Our inner lives are eternal, which is to say that our spirits remain as youthful and vigorous as when we were in full bloom. Think of love as a state of grace, not the means to anything, but the alpha and omega. An end in itself.
- Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
2. Old men tend to forget what thought was like in their youth; they forget the quickness of the mental jump, the daring of the youthful intuition, the agility of the fresh insight. They become accustomed to the more plodding varieties of reason, and because this is more than made up by the accumulation of experience, old men think themselves wiser than the young.
- Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
3. It's a good sign but rare instance when, in a relationship, you find that the more you learn about the other person, the more you continue to desire them. A sturdy bond delights in that degree of youthful intrigue. Love loves its youth.
- Criss Jami, Killosophy