Rhymes with Wrist
How do you pronounce wrist?
Pronounce wrist as rɪst.
US - How to pronounce wrist in American English
UK - How to pronounce wrist in British English
Quotes about wrist
1. But when it came right down to it, the skin of my wrist looked so white and defensless that I couldn't do it. It was as if what I wanted to kill wasn't in that skin or the thin blue pulse that jumped under my thumb, but somewhere else, deeper, more secret, and a whole lot harder to get.
- Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
2. But that quickly faded, and he frowned. "You're bleeding,"he said. "What happened?"Claire sighed and held up her wrist to show him the bandage. "Man, you would be so embarrassed if I said it was something else."Michael looked blank. "I'm a girl, Michael, it could have been all natural, you know. Tampons?
- Rachel Caine, Midnight Alley
3. How do you know it'll be pleasurable?"He got on the bed and lay down.Breath a whisper, she came closer and tied one wrist to the headboard. The cat growled but didn't try to make him wrench free."Because just looking at you gives me the most extreme pleasure I've ever felt.""Christ, baby, tie me up before you start talking like that.
- Nalini Singh, Visions of Heat