adjective. ['ˈwoʊvən'] made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole.
Words that Rhyme with Woven
Example sentences of the word woven
Expensive suits are made with finely woven wool with a high thread count.
2. Verb, past participle
Natural resources are woven into every aspect of our lives.
Quotes containing the word woven
1. It is a law woven into the nature of man, attested by history, by science, by literature and art, and by dally experience, that strength of mind and force of character are the supreme rulers of human affairs.
- Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II
2. Life is a tapestry woven by the decisions we make.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kiss of the Night
3. Accept whatever comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?
- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
adjective. (of cloth) made in plain weave.