noun. ['ˈwiːlˌbɛroʊ, ˈhwiːlˌbɛroʊ'] a cart for carrying small loads; has handles and one or more wheels.
- lawn cart
- garden cart
- take away
Words that Rhyme with Wheelbarrow
How do you pronounce wheelbarrow?
Pronounce wheelbarrow as ˈwilˌbɛroʊ.
US - How to pronounce wheelbarrow in American English
UK - How to pronounce wheelbarrow in British English
How do you spell wheelbarrow? Is it wheelbarrel ?
A common misspelling of wheelbarrow is wheelbarrel
Example sentences of the word wheelbarrow
1. Noun, singular or mass
Mix one bag at a time in a wheelbarrow or pour the mix directly into the hole.
Quotes containing the word wheelbarrow
1. If you see me pushing a wheelbarrow full of animal balloons up a hill, it may be a Zen koan, or it may be buy two get a third for FREE.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Despite his last name, I’ll bet Johnny Cash never had an inflated ego, or needed a wheelbarrow full of last name to go shopping.
- Jarod Kintz, Write like no one is reading 3
3. I am the red wheelbarrow of communism. William Carlos Williams wrote a poem about me.
- Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life
verb. ['ˈwiːlˌbɛroʊ, ˈhwiːlˌbɛroʊ'] transport in a wheelbarrow.