noun. ['ˈweɪɪŋ'] careful consideration.
Words that Rhyme with Weighing
Example sentences of the word weighing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
There are several different types of weighing scales, all used to weigh different things.
Quotes containing the word weighing
1. The heart makes its choices without weighing the consequences. It doesn't look ahead to the lonely nights that follow.
- Tess Gerritsen, Keeping The Dead
2. there is one right thing for the student to do, that is, to develop the habit of weighing worths, of sensing the relative values of the facts that he meets.
- Frank Morton McMurry, How to Study and Teaching How to Study