Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈwɛbˌsaɪt'] a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web.
- computing device
- portal site
- information processing system
- chat room
- web site
- computing machine
- electronic computer
- data processor
Rhymes with Website
How do you pronounce website?
Pronounce website as ˈwɛbˌsaɪt.
US - How to pronounce website in American English
UK - How to pronounce website in British English
How to spell website? Is it web-site? Or websit? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with website
1. Noun, singular or mass
You can either release this music on your own website or on iTunes or other music programs.
Quotes about website
1. Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer. But, in fact, depression is not a side effect of cancer. Depression is a side effect of dying.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
2. Any idiot can put up a website.
- Patricia Briggs, Blood Bound