noun. ['ˈweɪvɝɪŋ'] indecision in speech or action.
Words that Rhyme with Wavering
Example sentences of the word wavering
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
By wavering in any way you are sending the message that it is okay for them to do so.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Any slight wavering on the edges of the doors will be instantly noticeable, so you need straight cuts.
Quotes containing the word wavering
1. I was always an unusual girl.My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.
- Lana Del Rey
2. No matter how long or how difficult, we will undo whatever that Moroi boy has done to you."I managed a wavering smile, tasting blood in my mouth. "You sure about that, Dad? Because he's done everything to me.
- Richelle Mead, The Fiery Heart
3. We should ask God to increase our hope when it is small, awaken it when it is dormant, confirm it when it is wavering, strengthen it when it is weak, and raise it up when it is overthrown.
- John Calvin
noun. ['ˈweɪvɝɪŋ'] the quality of being unsteady and subject to changes.
adjective. ['ˈweɪvɝɪŋ'] uncertain in purpose or action.