Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈweɪstɪŋ'] a decrease in size of an organ caused by disease or disuse.
Rhymes with Wasting
Sentences with wasting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
It can save you from wasting time and money.
Quotes about wasting
1. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- Marthe Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married
2. Life is not a spectator sport. If you're going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you're wasting your life.
- Jackie Robinson
3. I believe that if you don't derive a deep sense of purpose from what you do, if you don't come radiantly alive several times a day, if you don't feel deeply grateful at the tremendous good fortune that has been bestowed on you, then you are wasting your life. And life is too short to waste.
- Srikumar Rao
noun. ['ˈweɪstɪŋ'] any general reduction in vitality and strength of body and mind resulting from a debilitating chronic disease.