Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈwɔlət'] a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money.
- walet (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Wallet
How do you pronounce wallet?
Pronounce wallet as ˈwɔlət.
US - How to pronounce wallet in American English
UK - How to pronounce wallet in British English
Sentences with wallet
1. Noun, singular or mass
This quick price adjustment can either be your wallet's best friend or worst enemy.
Quotes about wallet
1. It is true that power corrupts. The hope at the polling stations and the actions of the elected representatives, unfortunately, often turn to be opposite. The power of ballot turns into the power of wallet. Some law-makers become law-breakers.
- Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj
2. You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
3. I never understood how men could remember all those details about sports but, yet, were incapable of remembering where they set their car keys or wallet.
- Tina Reber, Love Unscripted