Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈvɪzɪtɪŋ'] the activity of making visits.
Rhymes with Visiting
How do you spell visiting? Is it visting ?
A common misspelling of visiting is visting
Sentences with visiting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Some people visiting these theme park resorts never leave the property during their stay.
Quotes about visiting
1. My mother told me, 'Son, nobody else but God knows.' And that's what I'm about - reaching out to the people, crying with them, giving them hope. Visiting the hospital, visiting the kids with cancer, visiting the adults, and stuff like that. That's what I do.
- Mr. T
2. Friendship increases in visiting friends, but in visiting them seldom.
- Francis Bacon
3. By the time we began to understand enough about what the world to ask the right questions, our visit is over, and someone else is visiting, asking the same questions.
- D.K. LeVick, Bridges: A Tale of Niagara