Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌənriːˈkwaɪtɪd'] not returned in kind.
Rhymes with Unrequited
How do you pronounce unrequited?
Pronounce unrequited as ˌənrikˈwaɪtɪd.
US - How to pronounce unrequited in American English
UK - How to pronounce unrequited in British English
Sentences with unrequited
However, you can get over an unrequited love and move forward with your life.
Quotes about unrequited
1. Declarations of love amuse me. Especially when unrequited.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
2. You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot.
- John Green, Will Grayson, Will Grayson
3. Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
- Charles M. Schulz