adjective. ['əˈnoʊpənd'] not yet opened or unsealed.
Words that Rhyme with Unopened
Example sentences of the word unopened
Place your unopened bottle of wine in a foam container.
2. Verb, past participle
You can bring food onto Carnival cruises, but it must be unopened, prepackaged and ready to eat.
Quotes containing the word unopened
1. I count as blessings things I could have benefited from, even if I neglected to utilize them. A gift is still a gift, even if left wrapped and unopened.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Of course anyone who truly loves books buys more of them than he or she can hope to read in one fleeting lifetime. A good book, resting unopened in its slot on a shelf, full of majestic potentiality, is the most comforting sort of intellectual wallpaper.
- David Quammen, The Boilerplate Rhino: Nature in the Eye of the Beholder
3. I don’t know what’s in the box, but I love it. Unopened gifts contain hope.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible