adjective. ['ənˈlɑːkt'] not firmly fastened or secured.
Words that Rhyme with Unlocked
Example sentences of the word unlocked
1. Verb, past tense
Leave the door unlocked for guest access.
Once the cord is unlocked, you can raise or lower the blinds to a different height.
3. Verb, past participle
DSU-enabled phones are designed to be unlocked through the use of special software programming code.
Quotes containing the word unlocked
1. I leave my door locked and unlocked. You know, for stopportunities. As a lover, I’ve been known—and unknown—to be like Zeno.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein, Culture and Value
3. The only credential the city asked was the boldness to dream. For those who did, it unlocked its gates and its treasures, not caring who they were or where they came from.
- Moss Hart, Act One