adverb. ['ənˈnoʊɪŋli'] without knowledge or intention.
Words that Rhyme with Unknowingly
Example sentences of the word unknowingly
Or, your dog may unknowingly spit out the pill or vomit it after swallowing it.
Quotes containing the word unknowingly
1. If a person holds no ambitions in this world, he suffers unknowingly. If a person holds ambitions, he suffers knowingly, but very slowly.
- Alan Lightman, Einstein's Dreams
2. You not only are hunted by others, you unknowingly hunt yourself.
- Dejan Stojanovic, The Sun Watches the Sun
3. When you try hard to find happiness for other, you will unknowingly find yourself on the island of happiness.
- Debasish Mridha