Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈnoʊəbəl'] not knowable.
- -able (English)
- know (English)
- knowen (Middle English (1100-1500))
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Unknowable
Sentences with unknowable
Instead, Buddhism teaches that the origin of the world is unknowable.
Quotes about unknowable
1. Religion. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable.
- Ambrose Bierce
2. It is this belief in a power larger than myself and other than myself which allows me to venture into the unknown and even the unknowable.
- Maya Angelou
3. Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable.
- Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary