adverb. ['juːˈniːkli'] so as to be unique.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- unique (English)
- unique (French)
Words that Rhyme with Uniquely
Example sentences of the word uniquely
Create a section that highlights how your business is uniquely qualified to handle specific work.
Quotes containing the word uniquely
1. There is something uniquely depressing about the fact that the National Portrait Gallery's version of the Barack Obama 'Hope' poster previously belonged to a pair of lobbyists. Depressing because Mr. Obama's Washington was not supposed to be the lobbyists' Washington, the place we learned to despise during the last administration.
- Thomas Frank
2. Books are a uniquely portable magic.
- Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
3. I believe that the imagination is the passport we create to take us into the real world. I believe the imagination is another phrase for what is most uniquely us.
- John Guare, Six Degrees of Separation