Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈjuːnɪˌkɔrn'] an imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead.
- imaginary being
Rhymes with Unicorn
How do you pronounce unicorn?
Pronounce unicorn as ˈjunɪˌkɔrn.
US - How to pronounce unicorn in American English
UK - How to pronounce unicorn in British English
Sentences with unicorn
If you want to create a few mythical beasts, use green for dragons or white for a unicorn.
Quotes about unicorn
1. It's like learning to ride a unicorn. You never forget.
- Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl
2. If love were a dolphin with wings and a unicorn’s horn, being ridden by a blind leprechaun dressed like Rasputin, would you believe in second chances for love at first sight?
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. My love is rare, like a hornless unicorn.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.