Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈdaɪɪŋ'] never dying.
- dying (English)
- -ing (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Undying
Sentences with undying
However, you only have their attention, not their undying support.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
If he is overly quick to declare his undying love to you, take a step back.
Quotes about undying
1. Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.
- John Lennon
2. You didn’t think I’d let you go alone, did you?”“No, but I’m grateful that I had you with me.”“Grateful is all I’m going to get, isn’t it?”“What else were you hoping for?”“Adoration, devotion, affection, infatuation, or just plain finding me irresistible.”“Sorry, Don Juan. You’ll have to live with my undying gratitude.
- Colleen Houck, Tiger's Quest
3. ...we have to surpass ourselves every day, make every day undying. Climb our own personal Everest and do it in such a way that every step is a little bit of eternity. That's what the future is for: to build the present, with real plans, made by living people.
- Muriel Barbery