Rhymes with Underworld
Quotes about underworld
1. THE WOMAN WAS GOING TO KILL HIM, and not because she was stronger and more vicious than he was. Which, if he thought about it, she was. He’d never ripped a man’s throat out with his teeth, and he was damned impressed that Gwen had. She’d made the Lords of the Underworld look like marshmallows.
- Gena Showalter, The Darkest Whisper
2. One hand was behind his back, and he held it out, presenting a bouquet of white and smoky purple lilies. “They’re straight from the underworld, by the way. They are everlasting. They won’t die.
- Jess C. Scott, The Devilin Fey
3. But God caused knowledge to be given to Adam and those with him, so that the kings of chaos and the underworld might not lord it over them."[--Jesus]
- Rodolphe Kasser, The Gospel of Judas Together with the Letter of Peter to Phillip, James, and a Book of Allogenes from Codex Tchacos