Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌəndɪˈnaɪəbəl'] not possible to deny.
- deniable (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Undeniable
Sentences with undeniable
Being the first to try out new technology comes with bragging rights and an undeniable cool factor.
Quotes about undeniable
1. I've come to believe that in everyone's life, there's one undeniable moment of change, a set of circumstances that suddenly alters everything.
- Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
2. I’ve grown up defined by this desperate, undeniable, ‘can’t breathe’ kind of space inside of myself and I’m afraid that the diagnosis is fatal.
- Jennifer Elisabeth
3. There is nothing more powerful than truth. It is undeniable and should always be appreciated. The truth gives you unlimited freedom to be who you are and express how you feel. The truth offers you peace of mind which is something we all love.
- Amaka Imani Nkosazana